5 Rockin’ Revit Presentation Tips from Steven Shell, Architect
August 29, 2013 1 Comment
When you see a great blog post, you have to share it! Everyone enjoys learning Tips & Tricks to improve their workflow and they become more valuable when they improve your presentation. Daniel Hughes, of Bradley BIM, storyboards architect Steven Shell’s tips to show you how to make your Revit presentations “POP” for consultants, contractors and facility owners — without using Revit rendering or Adobe Photoshop. Hughes summarizes the 5 basic tips:
1) Turn On Ambient Shadows in Hidden Line View
2) Add Background Image to Hidden Line View
3) Apply Graphic Override to Individual Element
4) Apply Graphic Override to Category
5) Switch Hidden Line View to Realistic View
See Hughes’ complete storyboard that starts with a standard, Revit hidden-line Camera View and goes to a Revit Realistic View: Revit Presentation Tips.
Like Daniel Hughes, we highly recommend you sign up for Steven Shell’s class at Autodesk University 2013. Registration opens September 12, 2013.