April 9, 2013 2 Comments
During the past month, ArchVision customers tested the new features and functionality of ArchVision Dashboard 2.0 [beta]. In addition to a re-styled user interface, several features have been enhanced and added. For example, the Drag & Drop feature now includes support for Revit as well as AutoCAD and 3ds Max. Placing an RPC has never been so simple.
Key features include:
* Manage and view your local RPC Content, including custom RPC Content
* Drag & Drop RPC Content from Dashboard into Autodesk Revit, 3ds Max, 3ds Max Design & AutoCAD
* Activate and Manage ArchVision Software Licenses
* Search Content by Channel: Trees, People, Automobiles, Objects and more.
* Indicators for local RPC Content and remote/global RPC Content
* RPC Plug-in and Software update notifications and downloads
Here’s a quick overview that Jon Anderson, customer support manager shared:
Existing users should expect to see ArchVision Dashboard available as an update in the coming weeks. If you are interested in beta testing ArchVision Dashboard 2.0, please let us know. Future releases will feature support for RPC Content Creation and cloud rendering.